In this role the selected applicant will have the opportunity to apply knowledge of transportation and transit planning to a variety of planning projects throughout CDTA’s four county service area. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of successful planning project work.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving on Regional Committees
- Advocating for and Providing Analysis Support for Local Development Projects
- Coordination of Transportation Infrastructure
- Management of CDTA’s Park & Ride Program
- Contributing to Land-Use / Transportation Planning Studies
- Coordinating Travel Demand Management (TDM) Programs
- Conducting Public Outreach
- Ensuring Title VI Compliance
- Performing Data Analysis
Read more about the job opening here.