Capital Carshare is an Albany-based non profit Car Share company. Car sharing is a community network of vehicles that allow you to get where you need to go without the cost, burden, or impact of owning a car. With CarShare, members have easy access to vehicles for use by the hour or by the day.
Capital CarShare is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join our start-up non-profit as an Operations and Fleet Manager. This is a leadership position with endless potential for growth and advancement.
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume here.
Monitoring and execution of the monthly billing cycle, which includes:
- Preparation of invoices and assessment of fines and surcharges,
- Contact with members to make payment arrangements in some cases,
- Follow-up around accounts receivable;
Processing applications; Conducting member orientations (one-on-one’s recommended for first few years).
Membership services (phone and walk-in) in collaboration with other staff:
- General inquiries,
- Making, modifying, cancelling reservations,
- Urgent service matters (i.e. late member),
- Member questions and concerns (e.g. lost and found);
Volunteer coordination and management; Responding to emergencies (dead battery, hardware malfunction, etc); Supporting advertising strategy and direct marketing efforts when possible; Developing and modifying operational protocol; Managing software and hardware needs and changes;
Maintaining program security/soundness:
- Monitoring fuel cards,
- Flagging and dealing with abusive members;
Day-to-day fleet management:
- Management of vehicle maintenance schedule and archives,
- Monitoring of fleet cleanliness, safety, and appearance;
- Eventual management of Fleet Service Associate, including determination of work schedule and workload
- Maintaining supplies and equipment
- Scheduling regular office hours
- Supervising other staff members
- Financial Management
- Collaboration with staff at sister carshare organizations
The position pays $15-$16/hr, 30-40 hours/week depending on skillset. Benefit package included. Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume here.