Albany Brew Cycle ‘Warehouse District Tour’
August 24th (Friday) at 6:00PM
Starts At: Lost & Found (942 Broadway) to Druthers Brewing Company to Nine Pine Cider Works to Vintage/Stout/Wolff’s Biergarten
To Sign Up:
- Go To http://www.capitalcitybrewcycle.com/#bookatour
- Book a Tour and choose ‘Albany’
- Pick a Date – 8/24
- Pick a Time – 6:00 PM
- Cost is $25/person for 2 hour tour
- Minimum 8 Riders
- Maximum 14 Riders
The Fine Print:
- Show up ~30 minutes early to Lost & Found (starting point).
- See bartender for waiver (There’s also a ‘Cycle Tours’ drink special!).
- 100% Pedal Powered – We are actually pedaling/powering this thing, with a Capital City Cycle Tours employee as the designated ‘driver’.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Helmet not required.
- 2 Hour tour with ~30 minutes allocated per location. Route is Flexible.
- Cash suggested for drinks to avoid waiting to close tabs.
Sign up ASAP! Space is limited. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Brewcycle Albany Warehouse District – Friday 8/24 6:00 -8:00 PM
- Trivia Nights (See our Facebook Page! Facebook.com/YPTAlbany )
To Join YPT:
- Go to: https://my.yptransportation.org/join
- Choose Albany Chapter