Thanks to everyone that attended CDPA’s first ever Speed Networking Event at the Evans Ale Pump Station last night. An especially big thank you to our featured speakers who took time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences with our attendees:
- Susan Holland, Executive Director, Historic Albany Foundation
- Jennifer Ceponis, Senior Transportation Planner, Capital District Transportation Committee
- Ross Farrell, Director of Planning, Capital District Transportation Authority
- Robin Reynolds, Senior Planner, Capital District Regional Planning Commission
- Bradley Glass, Deputy Planning Director, City of Albany
Enjoy these photos of the evening.