Come meet your local area planners! Learn what they do every day and ask them questions. This event is to see what professionals around the region do and meet new people.
The event will be held at Albany Pump Station, 19 Quackenbush Square, in Albany on the Wednesday, November 1, from 6:30-8:00 PM
A few of the professionals that will be on hand to meet with students and prospective planners:
- Susan Holland, Executive Director, Historic Albany Foundation
- Jennifer Ceponis, Senior Transportation Planner, Capital District Transportation Committee
- Ross Farrell, Director of Planning, Capital District Transportation Authority
- Robyn Reynolds, Senior Planner, Capital District Regional Planning Commission
- Bradley Glass, Deputy Director, City of Albany Planning and Development
This event is FREE but advance registration is required:
RSVP on facebook:
The bar is on you, but appetizers will be served. We hope to see you there!